MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/28/12

Tadada-dammm...

Yes, I am not planning on weighing myself till my @ is over, but I want to remain healthy diet. I just would like to drop this few unhealthy pounds from last couple of weeks (I've gained about 5 pounds lately) and then I want to move on to the real, long lasting journey to slenderness, withuot weighing in every two days, wondering if I've lost 100g since the day before. I have a bigger goal going on, a bigger picture in my head!

Today we had a time-change in my country (we moved the clocks 1 hour back) so I guess it's a good sign of new beggining, fresh start. The winter is coming (even the snow has fallen and it's not even the Halloween yet!) and we all know the winter is a great season for a change, you can come back beautiful in the spring. The real diet I wanna starto on November 1st, it's on Thursday.

I want to welcome spring beautiful and slim!


No comments:

Post a Comment