MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/28/12

Bless

Yes, I am so glad. So glad that I have a crush on this colleague, although nothing is gonna happen (why do I always say that? I am getting older and older and if I won't stop "letting go" - 'there will be another one', I will find myself lonely, miserable, 25 year old virgin in a minute), but I STOPPPED THINKING ABOUT THAT ONE... I finally don't give a fuck if he has a girlfriend, if he is married, what he thinks about me... I just don't care anymore. It's a relief. I can focus on myself now. And I will. I have a chance, I am free and not obligated to anyone but me. I don't have to do anything. Or impress anyone. I want to focus on my studies and my weight, that's what will define me in a few years on maybe even few month if I am lucky. Little progress is still a progress. I am the most important person in my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment