MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/27/12

Only Fascination

I think I finally got over THIS fucked up guy I was writing about a couple of times. I just do not care anymore. He's changed and I know he is changed and there is nothing more that I want from him, nothing that impresses me (but good look of course, but this is what owes more than just one guy). The best way to forget about one guy is to... find another. That's what I did. He is the cutiest, funniest and most hadnsome guy I know right now and I even think that he kind of likes me, but unfortunatelly my old schoolmate likes him also, and firstly she is kind of hottie no guy can pass by and seconly - she is very good in seduction. It took her just a couple of hours to wrapp him around her finger... So he's lost for me and I am so angry cause I didn't dibs him on at the right time so now I cannot even say anything. And I knew him before she did, and I liked him first! SO PISSED OFF!! But at least I know I am able not to give a fuck about that jerk.




No comments:

Post a Comment