MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/27/12

@@@

This has to be the reason for my chocolate cravings and my never-ending hunger for last few days. I also drank some alcohol yesterday and practically didn't sleep at all' now I am feeling bloated and exhausted. I spend all my money this week (and I still don't know for what, I mean, I know -food. Bad, junkie food that only caused me gaining more weight and I haven't weighted myself in a few days but I just feel how much heavier I become avery day) and it was a really shitty week. I didn't sleep practically the whole week, always doing something till late night, getting up early, drinking a lot of coffee (so unhealthy and I managed to avoid it for such a long time; such a shame I had to blow it) and eating a lot to offset this low rate of energy caused by the lack of sleep... I feel like a psycho...



No comments:

Post a Comment