MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/5/12

67,7

Well, maybe I will achieve m 67kg-goal till Monday after all. If I do, I will allow myself to go to the cinema. Yesterday I went to the gym ( I only worked out for 20 minutes but I wasn't lazy, so I painfully feel my muscles today (especially my arms hurt a bit).
Today I have my first psychology lecture (although it's not in English, so it will be a brief change). I want to clean up my room first and segregate dome stuff, just to have an orderliness. I want to clean my room, clean my mind, clean my body and well, clean my life. I want to get rid of Him, get rid of all this thoughts about him, this constant concern and attention. He doesn't deserve and for sure I don't deserve to be treated that way. If he refuse to pay attention to me, I can be by myself as well. At least I won't feel being abandoned every day and without obsessive thoughts about him. He really doesn't deserve my love, care or attention.

So, get organized and pull yourself together!



No comments:

Post a Comment