MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/3/12

Eating - 3.10.12

My eating not so bad today, could have been a lot better of course. In the morning (I overslept a little bit) I didn't get a chance to eat anything, so after lessons I grabbed a cereal bar (120 cal) and this cheese-cream cake (170 cal). When I got home I ate a sandwich (dark bread+salmon - very fat and a lot of oil), one white roll, a huge bowl of salad (lettuce, tomatoes, pepper, cucumber) with olive oil and a lot of garlic. I also drank 2 coffees with 0,5% fat milk and picked out all cookie crisps from 2 packs of muesli. I felt for it so badly... I couldn't resist I'm afraid. I hope the reason of last few edgy days was the @ coming, not anything else. And it IS coming, I can tell. The only positive thing - IT IS 28th DAY - SO IT IS A           PERFECT TIMING!!!


First time since... I dont't even remember when such thing occured.

No comments:

Post a Comment