MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

10/25/12

68,3 - FAT FAT FAT

Magnessium doesn't work for me any more, I have been taking it too often lately. Not matters actually, but I weigh 68,3 kg. It's beyond ... everything. I've gained 1,5 or 1 kg again, we have 67 days to New Year's Eve and I think I better start doing something. Now I am in a real hurry, so I can't write more (although today there is a lot of what I would like to write about) but today is a gate between my old life (like past few years, especially LAST YEAR - till May, I have this total mindfuck going on) because I spend last few drops of this perfume I was given on my 18th birthday and reminds me of last summer when everything started happening (in my head mostly). From tomorrow morning - only new perfume that I got this year, and NEW PERFUME = NEW LIFE !


No comments:

Post a Comment