MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/1/12

First Night at Home

Today I am going for a walk with bunch of my girls and I won't drink alcohol :)

I ate a whole bowl of lettuce with tomatoes, red pepper, fresh cucomber and onion. It was with olive oil and a lot of garlic. I know I'm not supposed to eat fat, but olive oil is healthy. I also ate a cereal bar and scrambled eggs (1 egg+ 2 egg's whites) with some milk instead of butter or oil. Then I drank a cup (a mug actually) of coffee with 1,5% fat milk.
I am quite pleased with my today's menu. I weighed myself today during the day and it was 69.4 kg :)

The nasty thing is that during last 3 days I smoked 2 packs of cigarettes. A little bit of drama since Thursday's party, but I am trying not to focus on it. So I guess I will go buy another pack right away.



No comments:

Post a Comment