MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/30/12

Inauguration of Academic Year

Today I have my first day of college (or university as you prefer). To be honest I only have PE today, but I don't know what is worse - meaning that I've gained almost 2 (or maybe over 2!) kilos during last few days I spend at home. I was basically sitting on my ass, watching stupid sitcoms and eating, eating, eating. Not sleeping enough, being tired - I managed to eat all kinds of sweets I had in my house. I didn't even go for a walk since I got back from my friend on Wednesday.
While eating junk food, huge awful poxes and blotches started showing their presence on my face. Now, not only am I fat, but also ugly. And it happens I have a PE with the prettiest girl from my  regular classes. How can I make a good impression on anybody with appearance like this?


No comments:

Post a Comment