MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/3/12

5th Day without Binge

Today is my fifth day withoun binging and purging, I feel quite good about it as far. Today I had a moment of disbelief but it didn't last long and I didn't give in.
I've treated myself with w lot of fresh vitamines - I ate two apples and about 400 or 500 g of boiled vegetables. Oh, and a fresh cucumber with a little bit of cream.
I think I will have a light cottage cheese with fresh radish and a slice of dark bread or a slice of dark bread with an egg and fresh spinach.
Then I am going to a haridresser to have my fringe fixed :)
And after that I have this little gathering with a bunch of my highschool friends. I am not planning on drinking bear or anything though. I hope I can stick to this decision ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment