MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/8/12

...

Today was an awful day. I was failing all the time and I didn't focus on a diet but on less important things that depressed me.
I have to be taugh and stayed focus on myself and getting better. Leave the past in the past.
I binged and puked around 6 o'clock. I ate those chocolates and fried camembert, some sandwiches, fried potato cakes... a lot of different things. And I felt so bad, not only my stomach was aching (as it was distended) but also my head... Yesterday it was the same. I  overate so badly I had a headache. It suprises me and scares at the same moment that eating affects my body in so much different ways.

I went for a decent walk though and I even got a little bit tired, but still awfully stuffed and this fucking food is rebounding in my stomach.




No comments:

Post a Comment