MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/2/12

68,9 :)

Although I heven't been counting calories last few days, I definitely ate healthier and didn't binge so here are some small effects ;)

I should intake a little bit more calories, mostly coming from proteins, but I think I don't have any white meat in my house. So maybe tomorrow. You know, I've read it's good to eat different amount of calories from time to time in order to boost your metabolism, as your body has to challenge those extra calories.

I've already eaten light cottage cheese with one rice cake and two mugs of flavoured tea - 140 calories.

After noon I am planning to eat a lunch - one or two sandwiches with dark bread, boiled eggs and lettuce. Then I may go to the shop and buy some chicken breast to grill or boil it. If not - I will eat groats with fried or stewed vegetables. I am a boss now.


No comments:

Post a Comment