MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/7/12

68,7

Yesterday I ate more than I should, I ate some walnuts and some chocolate (but normally I would ate 2 bars of chocolate, a cake and few candy bars and today I ate 4 squares of chocolate and 2 Kinder Eggs). I think I ate about 1800 -2000 calories ( 1 Kinder Egg - 110 calories, I chcecked), and probably 1/4 calories come from unhealthy food - such as chocolate or instant soup.
In the evening I went for a walk (about an hour and a half of quite fast walking).
I've just weighed and the scale shows 68.7 kg -  0,1kg more than yesterday. It means that my weight fluctuates, but not as considerably as it used to.
I think I overdid yesterday as I have my period and I feel like something to eat all the time, but from now on - I hope to be back on the track.


No comments:

Post a Comment