MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/7/12

Setting First Goal

I wanted to share one more thing with you - I've set my first goal.
I read some blogs about losing weight and sites supporting people who are on a diet and they all have this plan - goals and rewards for achieving them. Every site says there are suppose to be small steps - 2-3 kg.
I've set my first goal - 66kg. When I achieve it, I am buying myself a new bag. A big bag. I haven't bought a big bag (like a school bad) since May 2011. And I received one from my sister last October. I know it may cost a lot, but I am prepared for that. I was hoping I will achieve my goal by 15th of September, but if it takes longer than this - well, I will just have to deal with it.
Now I have to go and bake some thanksgiving cupcakes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment