MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/8/12

Importance of a Breakfast

I used to think this talk about "breakfast is the most important meal of a day" is just a bullshit - because why the first meal?

Now as I've given this a little more thought, I am close to riddle it.
When you don't actually start from START, start from zero, you feel discouraged. At least I feel discouraged as I don't know how many calories I have used. I feel like out of control and it feels negligible to maintain diet.

Like today. I should never have eaten those cupcakes-fillings or at least I should have tried to count them. After that I felt like "oh, I don't know how many calories I had taken and as I can't realy count them accurately, why bother anyway?"
The worst method ever. You have to eat healthy and COUNTABLE breakfast so you have a positive attitude and you feel like you've started a diet already and you don't want to mess up. And this gives you energy to keep going!



No comments:

Post a Comment