MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/18/12

67,5

Today I weigh this much - 67,5 kg. It's  not exact because yesterday I ate a big amount of food light in weight but heavy in calories so scale just hasn't showed the real state of things. It was stupid, very stupid and it will upset me in a few days when those calories turn into fat and show their presence on the scale. I am aware of that.

Today I ate a few pieces of crust - how much can that be? 200-300 calories? Not more I hope.
I also drank a coffee with 1,5% fat milk and I will try to eat healthy during the rest of the day. And try not to eat after 5 p.m.


And this is how I would like to look like in some November. Not this year for sure, but maybe some other November. I don't know why, but when I look at this photo, I feel November. A very beautiful one. Like ones I used to enjoy when I was little ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment