MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/8/12

Shame

I feel so ashamed... I did so well lately and yesterday - I made those fucking cupcakes for my friend, as a thank you gift, but she couldn't show up. So after this horrible day, when everything - literally EVERYTHING went wrong, I ended alone with whole box of cupcakes. Firstly, I stayed strong, but when I woke up in the middle of the night, I just came down and picked out the pudding and chocolate from those muffins, but then - I told myself "what the hell" and I ate like 5 or 7 of them? And I added marmolade. Then I consumed two huge slices of white bread with pate... And 2 small chocolates with pumped rice (about 270 calories per one). It was just when I woke up, I still felt pretty unconscious and there was no one to stop me... I feel so ashamed.


No comments:

Post a Comment