MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/12/12

Trip

I've just got back from 3-day trip with my friends. I went to a capital of Belgium and it was an interesting experience. For last few days I didn't sleep much, we all woke up at 7 went out between 9-10 and we were sightseeing till 9 or 10 o'clock. We ate during the day but I tried to mantain healthy and I didn't eat any wafels or chocolate, no french fries, no croissants, no pain au chocolate... I've tried mussels and calmari once, I also ate one chocolate bar (190 cal) and a Subway Sandwich (double grilled chicken without cheese but with a lot of vegetables and light mayonnaise sauce) today.
On Monday I counted my calories - about 600-700 and a lot of walking.
Yesterday and today I didn't manage to count calories, but I estimate that it was 1200-1400 calories, maybe even a little bit less?
When I weighed myself - 67,9 kg  - could be worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment