MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/2/12

Ending of the Day

On my dinner I ate grilled salmon (180g) and some lettuce with yoghurt dressing and after that I drank one mug of coffee with 1,5% fat milk (but I do 4/5 mug of coffee and only about 1/5 - sometimes 1/4 mug of milk, so it's not that much) and one big mug of tea. As I checked online - it should be below 400 calories ;)

After that I went for a walk with my friend and we strolled for about an hour and a half, after that I walked fast for a 20 or 30 minutes. Now I have prepared myself another tea and I don't think I will eat anything else today. I am boiling eggs for tomorrow :)

My lowest weight this summer was 68,4 or 68,2 kg - I don't remember. Anyway, I want to cross this line. I don't have any deadline (as far), I just want to get better and better and never  ever stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment