MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

9/16/12

68 KILOS - FUCKER!

Two last days - binging and purging. Now 68kg on the scale again.
It is so discouraging - the whole week of strict diet whole week of being hungry, then in only two days - and it's all back.
I am stupid I let it happen, it will be a lesson for me for future.
Yesterday I overate so badly - I ate last thing at 2 p.m. and then I only drank green tea (a lot of it) and I felt hungry only today after noon. I craved for a chicken, so I ate a half of boiled chicken breast (80g), but I was still hungry and I ate another half of roasted chicken breast
(100g maybe, I didn't weigh it).
I've decided I will do a protein day today as I already ate meat on my breakfast and I still have some left for a lunch and dinner.


No comments:

Post a Comment