MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/31/12

69,6

Yesterday I went to the cinema alone and then I met my friend. We just sat on the terrace, drinking white wine and smoking cigarettes. About on hour later we were in a very good mood already and decided to crush our collague's party (in addition, we WERE invited). I prepared for a party in 4 minutes (or even less) wearing my mother's clothes, which she will be furious about once she finds out :) We were practically running to the bus, so afraid to miss it, feeling sooo like partying ;)

We drank another bottle of martini there and I had one shot of vodka, we danced a little bit and I came home around 3 a.m. I ate a bunch of things I shouldn't have, but not "sooooo much". I also walked home for about 3 kilometres? Or even a little bit more. Now I have to go to the mall to look for a present for my dad's birthday.

Another party this evening. But 69.6 kilos again! Last summer I was partying a lot, like a lot- a lot and that was the period when I was the skinniest in my whole highschool life. And I used to run those days. It is amazing, I smoked so much, drank so much, and still was in the best shape of my life, I could run for 45 or 60 minutes non-stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment