MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/5/12

SUMMER PLANS

AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WEIGH 69.8KG!!!!!!!!!! IT'S ALMOST 70!!!! I WANNA KILL MYSELF. I AM SOOOOO ANGRY (WITH MYSELF AGAIN, OF COURSE).

And tomorrow me and my friends are going away so it will be really hard to stick to the diet, besides I have my birthday on Saturday, so we will probably go out and drink a lot... Anyway, this laziness has to stop. It definitely has to stop. I am going to shop today to buy earplugs so I can start running again (little running, not like a serious running). But I have to do something instead of sitting on my ass all day and eating and gaining weight. I hate vacation and holidays, because I always have so much brilliant plans for myself, and how I am gonna improve my body during THIS summer, and THIS summer will be different and bla bla bla... And nothing really works out in the end.

BUT THIS SUMMER HAS TO BE DIFFERENT BECAUSE

 I AM GOING TO UNIVERSITY IN THE FALL!!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment