MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/5/12

Last Day

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, I ate my big dose of sugar already and I am gonna take a shower and well, leave. Sugar was really necessary beacause I slept for 2,5 hour, yet, interrupted by a phone call my friend gave (she's at the seaside with our mutual friends) around 4 o'clock. Basically - it's a miracle that I have managed to open my eyes.

BUT

I am ready for the trip! I wanna have fun and experience something new and something exciting! I've never really traveled with my friends (as an organizator anyway) so I am quite excited just about that. And when we make it to the city, we are going to go to this nice small bar/restaurant for pancakes!!!

So I guess I want be able tto count calories, but hey - it's my last day of being 18th!







No comments:

Post a Comment