MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/11/12

2nd Day - 69.8kg

When I stepped on the scale today, I was very pleased.

Although I know it is mostly water that I got rid of, it is still encouraging and makes you feel a little bit better. I have to just work everyday on my body and health and maybe one day - it will give the results.

As for now, I ate a huge tomatoe (like 250g or something) with light cottage cheese. It's only 10.00 o'clock and I hardly ever eat my breakfast before noon, but today I had troubles with sleeping and I woke up very tired and very hungry.

I am so stressed about my college studies - tomorrow at 14.00 the results of my applications for Warsaw University and Warsaw University of Technology are gonna be announced. I feel so weak, I have a headache, I can't sleep, my mind is basically going crazy. And I still have over 30 hours of that pleasure.



No comments:

Post a Comment