MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/10/12

70.7 again - such a fail

Yesterday I was at the party and I drunk a lot of white wine (semi-dry) and when I came home I ate Mars and a big yeast-cake AND a small sandwich with cheese. Then I went for a night-walk, but I don't really think it made any difference.

Therefore I shouldn't be surprised that the scale pointed 70.7kg today. I also have my period and I am angry with everyone and everything. I am going sailing this Saturday but I don't even worry about how I am gonna look in the swimsuit, because I probably won't wear it anyway. I should have thought about it 2 weeks ago, now it's too late to do anything.

I've stopped counting down days left to holidays, I just want to eat healthier and eventually lose some weight. I have no clue when would it happen.







No comments:

Post a Comment