MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/4/12

And the Start

I've decided I have to stop posting meanless posts here and surfing the internet as I weigh over 69kilo again. It's time to move ass and start working hard. As I don't have a job, maybe I should focus on myself and my body.
I have so much time now, I should be working out like crazy. I don't have a motivation though. Maybe later today I will come up with some great plan for my eating and training and I will be following it from tomorrow.
I also have to plan the weekend cause I have my birthday on Saturday and decided to spend it with 3 of my friends from school, so we are going to this other city to watch speedway (for the first time, it's semifinal of World Cup or something), but I still have whole 2 days to arrange so they don't get bored.


No comments:

Post a Comment