MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/12/12

Last Wednesday Night

Yesterday at 10.00 p.m. my friends called me and asked if I wanted to go and hang out with them, I agreed of course; this decision led me straight to the off-licence shop 2 hours later, as I quickly belted down to bears and pleased for a bottle of white whine. Sparkling white wine. Nothing could really stop me, so I took my friend's little brother's bike and cycled for 20 minutes to the 24hour shop. That was just after midnight. Another 2 hours (and one Limoncello liqueur) we were dancing to Danza Kuduro and Welcome to St. Tropez in the living room. That was the beginning of the end.

At 3 a.m. I started to crush so I also started to eat. I ate literally everything. Me and my friend went home at 4 a. m. (it was a really long trip, while normally walking this distance takes us 10-15 minutes, we were going home for almost hour). When I got home ( I had a brillant idea not to wake up my family and to get into my house through the balcony and the window - thank God it's only about 1,6 meter high).

After such an adventurous trip I had to eat again. And when I woke up, I also ate. And I've been eating all the time since then and also have puked a little bit in the morning and I am so stressed I am about to start biting my nails.

Why do I do such things?



No comments:

Post a Comment