MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/22/12

DETERMINATION

Hey guys, I've just come back from sailing. I am sorry to announce that I gained 2 kilos ang I weigh 70.9kg now. I feel like I have to suspend this blog, as when I created it, its purpose was to write about losing weight, not gaining it. I feel like failure to everyone who is visiting this page, because once you start blog about "Journey to Slenderness" you make a promise to be an inspiration and role model for others.
For last few weeks I've been giving up too quickly (on the other hand -there is no such thing like "giving up in right time" - you should NEVER EVER GIVE UP) and that's why I am so miserable. Because it is my fault as I haven't really tried. If you don't have enough willpower it means that you don't really want this to happen. And that makes me really ashamed of myself, beacuse what is the point of talking and writing and thinking about it so much if you don't really want this to happen?

DETERMINATION is the key to success. And a grown up person has a self-control and power over himself. And a grown up person doesn't give up. This is the measure of adulthood, that you make decisions of your own and you take the responsibility for those decisions. And what's more important, YOU STICK WITH THEM. You choose your way and you follow it. If you manage to do that, it means you are an adult. And know it is a time that I learn how to be an adult.
Because it's a high time I was one. And I want to be one. 





LOOK IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
and never give up


No comments:

Post a Comment