MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/29/12

69.1

Yes, today when I weighted myself at noon, the scale showed 69.1 kg, which I don't find horrible right now. I ate two apples (Granny Smith) and I have to push myself to sit on my stationary bike and start working out. Although my belly doesn't look like it has lost 2 kilos, but maybe my legs look a little bit better or something. Just not the breast, please my Lord, not the breast!

I've set some goals for myself. I quite like running, but not when my belly is wiggling all the time, besides - I suppose running isn't good for my joints and knees at that weight, so here is my reward plan:

1. When I go under 68kg - I can start running again.
      -it should be like 67,8 or 67,5 - and I hope I will be able to run

2. When I go under 65kg - I can go to a swimming pool
      -I like swimming very much but I haven't done it for years, as I feel terrible in my swimming suit and I couldn't easily fit any

3. When I go under 62kg - I can take sport I've never experienced before, like skating.
     - my friends like to skate but I've always been afraid that I would look clumsy and overbalance, but the truth is, I'd love to try it someday, just go skating with my friends ;)







     

No comments:

Post a Comment