MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

7/22/12

Quite Long Day

Today was a good day - first in a very long time.
I ate only proteins - like on the first day of Dukan Diet. Maybe if I manage I continue it tomorrow.
When I woke up I ate my breakfast (scrambled eggs, no butter) and watched Dorian Gray. It didn't delight me I have to admit. Then I cleaned room - really, really thoroughly. Then I ate another scrambled egg with some loin and I went to cemetery in order to visit my grandpa and light him
votive candle. When I came back home I ate small meat loafs. And I drank coffee with skim milk. After that I went for a walk - it was about 40 minutes long. Now I am back and going to bed. I even put a cream on my face! (I normally don't do that, for the night anyway).
I will try to make tomorrow a proper day as well.



I want to be like this person!
She is my inspiration for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment