MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/12/13

SWEAT!

I just came back from jogging. It wasn't impressive, but
I manager and that's most important :D I run approximately 30-35 minutes and I walked for 20. Overall, today was a good day; except the history exam obviously. I didn't binge, I didn't purge, I didn't eat after 6 p.m. On a dinner I enthusiastically consumed hard-boiled egg, low- fat fromage frais and a soya coctail. I think it was between 350 and 400 calories and before that I ate properly, don't have to be ashamed of it. Although, I smoke too much. Anyway, I survived 3 days without binging, yeay! Exams, stress and me telling that the time is too precious during the session to waste it on binging and purging. And this ''me'' is probably right. If only I could maintain this position during the whole academic year...

No comments:

Post a Comment