MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/13/13

68.3

Well, it's gettinh a little bit better. I've set my eyes on 67kg goal. The second one will be 64kg, hopefully. I'm on the right track though. I want to lose weight, I want to have arms and collarbones, and legs which look good in high heels. I want to be able to wear a dress and not look funny or disgusting, so nobody will wonder if I know how bad I look and why did I wear it. No. I want to look fine. Or better than fine. I want to look like a woman or a girl, a resptected human being. And I want to look in a way that guys will pay attention to me, look at me, like me... And I could like myself :) I just want to be wanted. And loved. And nobody will love me when I'm fat. But when I'm strong and beatiful, somebody might. Or I am tiny and fragile - maybe then somebody would like to take care of me :) Or at least I could pretend that I am normal and I have those chances and I can hope for something good to happen and I can at least try :)


No comments:

Post a Comment