MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/17/13

67,9

Well, something went wrong yesterday, I guess, but there is no tragic. Maybe tonight I will take some laxatives or I will go for a jogg, I don't know yet. Today I am sad. Long way to go to get the body for the swimsuit. I would love to go for a holidays somewhere, like to the Croatia or something, but I don't have anyone to go with, I feel so pathetic. And sad. I thought I had friends, but it turns out that I don't even have anybody to go for the vacation with. Like a second grade all over again. If I could go with him and our friends, and had just one last chance with him, one another chance, like that one I ruined two years ago... When we went for the vacation together, the only time. And on the other hand, it may be just that he's not into me, because I don't look good. I'm not that pretty and obviously not that hot. I don't know, I just feel like even if I lose 3 or 4 or even 6 kg, I will still be fat and worthless, and nobody could be attracted to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment