MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/20/13

Fucking Beautiful

I've eaten like 250g of smoked salmon so far and I think I'm doing pretty good.
My friend really annoyed me today. Our collague invated us for a barbecue and he invited like 3 other people himself, without even asking her permission. I am so fucking pissed at him. Of course we will all be late and I'm the one who is fucked up and who will have to explain everything. I am so angry.
And I've been watching some movies today and everyone is so fucking beautiful there... So delicate, so beautiful, so thin...soft... and everyone of those characters is loved by somebody. You don't see ugly people in love in the movies. Or maybe it's on the basis of the assumption that love makes everyone beautiful. But still, you don't see people being ugly before they find their love. They are that beautiful all the time, all the way... Like love only happens to beautiful people. Then, I'm pretty fucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment