MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/20/13

Boring

I was at the barbecue today, for like 4 hours and I didn't drink, I just ate a piece of grilled chicken breast and drank a coffee with milk. Chewed a lot of gum; it was supposed to be sugarfree, but you really cannot be sure. I smoked a lot of cigarettes though, just to not be bored - it was so stupid! I don't even like smoking anymore! And it is so fucking expensive, I am angry with myself for doing it. I didn't jogg when I came back home, because I was tired, even though I didn't do anything today. But I stepped on the scale and it said 67,5 - which is 100g less than in the morning, haha. Ooooh, this chicken today was soo good. And salmon too. I could eat them like whole day. Everyday. And the omlettes. But these are better with some vegetables. Well, let's don't lie to ourselves. I love any kind of food.


No comments:

Post a Comment