MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/20/13

67,6

Well, I finished my exam session. I still have one exam in September though, because I was late on my exam... I don't know how did it happen. And I've studied hard for this one, like 4 days and all night, I didn't even sleep... I took a one-hour nap that night, and that's all. And I didn't even have a Chance to write this exam. So fucking lame. So I have to be here, in the city in the middle of September to take this test. Well, I don't want to give up with my journey to slenderness for this summer. I am going to Germany for a weekend at the beginning of July. Just after my birthday. I want to look good then. How much can I lose in 2,5 weeks if I really try? 3-4 kilos? 5? Maybe if I jogg every day and I do exercise... Actually, anything below 65kg would be nice... I have to push, today I am trying to do the protein day (Dukan diet). We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment