MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/16/13

67,8

Yep, quite nice. Yesterday I went to the party and got a little bit stoned (like badly, not in a nice, smooth way) but I didn't eat that much. Although, it was totally humiliating. But at least I got stoned, not drunk. When you are stoned you don't stink. It wasn't a pure weed, that's why I got sick. Blah. I should be studying, I have a very difficult exam on Wednesday and I haven't even started learning. My friend has her birthday today and she wants us to go for a beer somewhere and I am so exhausted. Besides, I don't want to drink. It's like, I drink everyday. Friday - I went for a beer with my mate, yesterday I drank some wine, and today beer again? It's so many empty calories, and I don't even like alcohol. God, I should be jogging instead of waisting time on friends-gatherings. I hope I will achieve my first goal (67kg) in a few days and will set another one. I felt so bad yesterday, I think I've never felt so bad after smoking in my whole life, I was like dying... Thank God for my friends who took care of me, if they haven't been there, I don't know what would have happened to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment