MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

6/30/13

65,3

Yesterday I had a party, so I didn't eat practically all day in order to be able to fit into nice dress in the evening. I ate like 4 pieces of roll and some lettuce with tomatoes and sauce along with 3 or 4 mugs of coffee with 1,5% milk

At the party I drank white white, I think 2/3 of the bottle. And I didn't do anything embarassing! I smoked a lot, but who didn't; I came home around 4 o'clock and I decided to go for a jogg. Not very long, not very challenging, but still a run. I did some workout before going to sleep!

I know that today's number on a scale is probably just an effect of dehydration, but still - it gives me motivation and faith in myself, so I am pretending that I actually do weigh 65,3kg ;)
And going for a breakfast, omnomnom.



No comments:

Post a Comment