MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/30/12

70.7

Amazing. 3rd day without a diet - and here we go. I weigh nearly as much as I used to last week. I feel soooo discuraged. That's what the scale does to me - takes a hope away.
On today's breakfast I ate one sandwich with chicken lean, dark bread and a lot of lettuce on the top and one rice knitt with low-fat fruit fromage frais and few sunflower seeds. As I summed up - it turns out to be around 150-160 calories. I have also drank 2 mugs of tea :)
Good start of a dreadful day.
I was going to go to the cinema but I'm not in the mood any more, although I may change my mind and go to the movie which is being showed at 7 p.m. and not go to the party which my collague throws this evening. I am a little bit sad and disappointed, I was soo counting on seeing something like 70.1 or 70.3 on a scale...






No comments:

Post a Comment