MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/21/12

Visiting Grandma

Today I went to my grandma, but (ba-dum tsssss) I didn't overeat. In fact, I ate a small bowl of tomatoe soup with noodles and then 2 potatoes with a half of a plate of tomatoes. 2 hours later I drank a cup of coffee with milk and ate some grapes and 3 small cones. Then I came home and consumed 4 rice-wafels with cream cheese and 4 small tomatoes. A lot of potassium today :)
When I was watching TV later this evening, I was craving for something sweet so I ate 4 small pieces of chocolate, but I needed more, so I ate ONE bonbon, then I made myself a big mug of green tea and I came back to watching Desperate Housewives.
I know that most of you probably think it's lame that I ate chocolate and a bonbon late in the evening, but it's actually a big deal to me, since it has never happened that I ate the exact amount I needed and stopped when I fulfilled my need. It was a wonderful feeling! I felt like a normal person...



No comments:

Post a Comment