MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/28/12

69.7

ARGHT.

I drank like a 1,5 l of laxative herbs yesterday and it kind of worked, but still - I stepped on a scale- and booom!!! - 69,7kg! So practically doing diet as it should be held for 4 days I lost 2,5 kg and gained 1kg DURING the diet. This is how it is with those magic diets, the end before they ACTUALLY end. I saw ice cream flavour of mint with chocolate chips and although I don't really have a sweet tooth right now, I might just go there, buy this 500ml box and eat it later while watching some stupid romantic comedy, like Bridget Jones. Just out of anger. What's the point of dieting when you end up in the same place where you have started? I swear I am so angry with Pierre Dukan right now, I will go and eat a box of mint ice cream just to sabotage his idea and plan for me losing weight. ARGHT.



No comments:

Post a Comment