MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/16/12

Statements&Facts

1. Yesterday I did a little running. It was probably around 2 kilometres, but I haven't been running since last summer, so I am in a kinda terrible shape. And I have my period. But at least I tried and maybe next time will be better.

2. Today will be my third day without throwing up (or second one if you wanna be paintfully accurate, but on Tuesday - it happened one time, in the evening, and just a little, like maybe it was a one sandwich, so I honestly count this as a non-puking-day).

3. Today will be my 7th day without smoking. I want to last at least 10 days. Or a month. Or a for ever.

4. Today will be my 5th day without any drinking (Not that I am an addict, I just want to do 1 month detox or at least 2 weeks. Or one week - I supposed to go to a party on Sunday ;) I just feel better while I don't drink constantly and it's surely best for my figure).




No comments:

Post a Comment