MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/27/12

Today's Menu


Well, as I wrote earlier, I did some Dukan Diet lately (today is my fourth day) and I want to write down my menu.
I ate like a kilogram of chicken today. Literally. I am so carnivore right now! And I used to be vegetarian for almost 5 years :)
I woke up at 8 o'clock and was very hungry, so I ate a pack of cottage cheese (150g) and I went back to sleep for another few hours. Hungry again at 12.30, I ate a medium de volaille that I made the day before (in the oven, with bran - as the recipe from Dukan Diet book says).
In the afternoon I roasted another chicken breast (whole chicken breast) with one pack of cottage, 1 pickle, egg and bran - it turns out to be a de volaille after one hour and 15 minutes in 180*C.
I ate that too - there were 2 medium and one raher small pieces; my mom had a bite or two, because they came out very well. I ate one at 4 o'clock and other two - at 7 p.m.
I also drank two big mugs of coffee. And I am sooooo fuuul!
You suppose to eat a lot of white meat on DD, because your body has to spend a lot of energy to digest it, but I have a feeling I overdid today.



No comments:

Post a Comment