MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/17/12

My Evening

In the morning I weighed 69.5 kg, which was wonderful feeling :)

I messed up with my diet a little bit though. I ate a muesli bar, a Kinder Pingui and a few dried plums, so I guess my caloric balance came out around 1300 kcal. Or maybe it was 1400 calories. But still, not so bad after all. And I didn't puke.

Unfortunately, I have my stomach sooo full I can't go running. Maybe it won't last for ever, but I may be forced to trade 'my run' for 'my walk' today, which is a bit sad, especially since yesterday I was so contented with my work out and I felt encouraged to do more this evening. I will wait and maybe go for a jogg later in the night.

I want to start 1000 calorie diet on Monday, 20th of August and I hope by this time I will be under 69 kilos.  Today I didn't do my best. I have to try harder. You always have to try harder. And push to the limit. Your own, personal limit.




No comments:

Post a Comment