MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

8/13/12

11 REASONS WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT:

1. I want to feel better in my skin.
2. I want to be fit and have a toned up body.
3. I need to boost my confidence and self-esteem.
4. I want to go into university and start studies as a new person.
5. I want to be able to wear tight-fitting jeans.
6. I want to be prepared for the entrance exams to Drama School.
7. I want to wear high heels with mini skirt.
8. I want to go out with guys and not feel greatful for that. So I can arouse the interest in guys.
9. I want to be able to go out every time and everywhere I want and not have to worry about my look.
10. I want to show off with my appearance.
11. I want to be able to go into the boutique, try on whatever I like in size 36 and look fabulous.



No comments:

Post a Comment