MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/5/12

After Midnight

I've been very good all day,
for breakfast I ate cottage cheese with radish and rice cakes (240 cal)
for lunch I had green beans with 2 boiled eggs and 2 tomatoes (340 cal)
for dinner I had musli with yoghurt (220 cal)
after dinner I ate some cottage cheese with tomatoe and 3 rice cakes + apple (around 260 cal I guess).

I also went for a quite fast walk and drink only 0,5l of diet coke. I didn't binge, I didn't eat white bread, I didn't eat sweets. I weigh 68,8 kg now. Or 68,7 it really doesn't matter. And how not to binge if you try so hard all day and in the evening you weigh much more than you are supposed to, like one kilogram more than you supposed to?

Anyway, I summed up the calories - 1060. Even if it's not all proper, it couldn't have been more than 1300 (if I count every calorie I can think of) and I went for an hour walk, so it must knock off some 100 calories... So the balance is 1200 I guess? Never mind. Today morning I said I am taking the challenge. I would be a failure if I quitted just after 1 day. Although I feel like a failure.



No comments:

Post a Comment