MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/19/12

66.2 - one week in bed :(

I haven't posted any notes lately because I was ill and there was simply nothing to write about. I've been lying in bed the whole week, simply eating and drinking and sleeping (don't know why but I've convinced myself that eating helps for my sore throat), so I've gained some weight. I used some laxatives yesterday though ( I also overate enormously) and went for a quite long walk (to the forest), so that's why today's weight is a little normalized. Anyway, I feel like crap. I couldn't take my PE lesson last week as well as this one. I am overwhelmed with work, I have Midterm and tests and sooo much to do, and I simply couldn't do anything last week as I had a high temperature and was unable to work intelectually. Or otherwise. This is the explanation, the actual note will arrive later.



No comments:

Post a Comment