MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/11/12

66,3 - feeling blue

I knew that was coming. I've decided yesterday that I will eat more so I my stomach has to challenge some more digesting and I knew today I will be a lot heavier, but still - it's sad. I will get back on a track though and I am not taking eyes of my 64 kg goal. I know I can do that. After last week I know I am able to do anything, I just have to be devoted to this. And I will start drinking apple vinegar.
I also need to modify my day routine and my customs. Like I constantly postpone everything I have to do and then I have no time for it and I'm stressed, moreover I don't have time to focus on anything BUT this homework at the same time because it's on my mind all the time (subconsciously). It sucks. It has to change. I want to change it. I am going to have breakfast with my parents (today a moderate diet, but I would like to maintain under 1000 cal) and then WORK WORK WORK.


No comments:

Post a Comment