MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/8/12

66,3

I promised myself that when I hit 66kg sharp I would treat myself with a delightful soiree; magazines, candles and aromatic olis included. I hope I manage to do it (both losing 0,3kg and organizing the evening) till the end of a weekend.
I was rather surprised when today in the morning my scale showed this 66,3, I've even suspected it to be broken, but as I got home from school I weighted myslef again ( I only ate one apple, mini cupcake and a piece of bread along with some diet coke, coffee today) and it also shows 66,3. Well, maybe it means that scale really IS broken. I hope not, because I fit (with a huge difficulty and it hurt all day, but still, I buttoned them) into those legendary grey jeans.
Now I drink another huge coffee and I am going to the party twith my friend, but unfortunately I am the one who is driving. Although, maybe sum in sum it will turn out good for me that I cannot drink. Alcohol equals calories, right? So, beautiful and in-control party then!


No comments:

Post a Comment