MY WEIGHT LOSS TRACKER

...

11/3/12

67,7

Yesterday after the last note I ate some tuna salad along with some bread, I also ate about 2 oe 3 spoons of sauerkraut-and-meat stew, then I went to see my friends, I drank a 1l of cola light and I was home around midnight, and although I was a bit hungry, I didn't eat, I just went to bed and fall asleep (it was like 00.30 and this kind of behaviour doesn't occure in my daily routine).

Anyway, today in the morning (9.00 a.m.) I weighed 67,7kg.
It's 11 a.m. now and so far I have drunk a tea with skimmed milk (40cal), 2 cups of broth (30cal) and 2 tiny pieces of bread (30-40cal). Its just above 100 calories now, but I will probably go eat some healthy breakfast soon. It will be around 300 calories, because I lack some low caloric substitutes.
Then maybe a walk or something?



No comments:

Post a Comment